Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Fairy Painting for my little Fairy :)

Thalia checking out what mummy painted up for her room! :D
 Back in May of last year I blogged about a project I was scheming for my little girl.
Click here if you want to read the post for some background.

I am very pleased to say that the first of three fairy painting's is finished!!!!!!
I didn't think it would take me this long at all... but when you factor in child wrangling, tafe study, volunteer work, allergy cooking, time for Daddy, me being a perfectionist and simply time...then the time frame seems a little more realistic and acceptable :P

Thalia loves her painting and is quite happy to have it hanging in her room very soon.

I have vague idea's for the next two paintings so I guess time will tell how they go and when they will be finished.

In the close up photo to the left you can't see the writing on the green book, as the camera didn't pick it up due to the paint glaze over the top.
The writing says 'Thalia - A Fairies Tale'

Thalia's little world is changing so much at the moment, we are currently making the normal party preparations for her 2nd birthday next month, her big bed arrives next month, undies have been brought and will be introduced soon....all after a busy Christmas, New years and Festive season!
Oh and not to mention 7 new bubba friends due to be born in the next 2 months.....excitement plus :D





* My Little Fairy *
photo taken May 2010

1 comments:

Allergy Mum said...

Wow! That painting is amazing. You are so talented.
Allergy Mum - http://allergymum.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Sublime Shambles of a Shell. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree