Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Vintage doll cot bargin :)

Just before Christmas, I strolled through a local opp shop looking for any interesting things and was thrilled when I came across this beautiful old style wooden doll cot for all of $6!!!!

I love that my little girl will now be able to enjoy the experience of having her very own vintage doll cot for play, something you just don't see in the shops these days.

It's solid wood and obviously built by someone rather than being mass produced. When gently pushed it rocks to lull the doll to sleep :D
No batteries or plastic included :P SOLD!!

My little girl has not seen the cot just yet as I need to sand it back,give it a repaint to clean it up and give it a little face lift.
Seeing as her birthday is at the beginning of feb and she will be given a gorgeous new doll from a relative, it's the perfect timing to get it ready for the big reveal.

I can't wait to see the expression on her little pixie face when she sees this lovely treasure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Sublime Shambles of a Shell. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree