Thursday, November 11, 2010

Christmas Avent Calender Excitment

 To my delight and surprise while doing my grocery shopping tonight in Aldi I found something that filled me with excitement :)

I picked up a Thomas Christmas Advent Calender thinking "My munchkins would love one of these...I love the idea of advent calenders at Christmas....mmm might have to make up my own as I don't think I will ever find a safe one :(..."
Then as I did a double take at the labels and saw the big words "Nut safety promise" and "Free from Artificial colours and flavours"...
I still wasn't convinced until I flipped the box over and read the ingredients list and disclaimers on the back..

IT WAS SAFE!!!!!!!

I was very quick to grab 2 Thomas Advent calenders to put away for my munchkins for Christmas :D

Thought I'd share my experience so you can do the same for your children if they are able to have kinnerton chocolate......sorry for the munchkins with dairy allergies out there.


What is the nut safetly promise?
We go to extraordinary lengths to try to make chocolates safe for Nut Allergy Sufferers.
No Peanuts, segregated production, dedicated lines that have no nut products and countless
other measures for our raw material supplies and staff. Need to know more?
Visit our website at http://www.kinnerton.com.au/
So get to Aldi and grab a allergy friendly Advent calender for all of $2.50 each and share our excitement!!!

1 comments:

KimmyB said...

Hi Shell, good find! and Thomas to boot!!! I have a fabric advent calender. It has 25 little tiny pockets that I fill with wooden Christmas tree ornaments for Austin and (soon Sidney)to put on the tree as they count down to the big 'S'.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Sublime Shambles of a Shell. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree